How to Get a Title Loan in Pennsylvania
It is no secret that title loans in Pennsylvania offer more competitive rates than other short-term loans such as payday loans. Thousands of Pennsylvania residents have enjoyed the benefits of getting approved for a title loan.
1. Title loans do not require credit checks. Do you have bad credit? It does not matter. Your creditworthiness is based on your vehicle’s value and your ability to repay the loan.
2. Title loans offer a fast way to get access to emergency cash. Who has time to wait a week or two to get approved by a traditional lender? If you have an emergency, you must take action now. You can receive your title loan money within 24 hours of your loan approval.
3. You will not be required to complete piles of paperwork. Nothing complicates the lending process like a lengthy application process. You can complete your application online in as little as 10 minutes.
4. You can drive your car as you repay your loan. As long as you pay your loan installments on time, your car is yours to keep. You do not give up your ownership rights when you sign a title loan contract.
How to Get Title Loans in Pennsylvania
If you have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, you can get a title loan online. Look at how easy it is to get a title loan in Pennsylvania.
Step 1: Complete an application.
Step 2: Receive a quote of your vehicle’s value.
Step 3: Get approved quickly.
Step 4: Withdraw your money from the bank.
Title lenders cannot operate a title loan store within the borders of Pennsylvania. There are other ways for you to get title loan money if you are a Pennsylvania resident.
You can apply for a loan online or travel to a neighboring state. It is perfectly legal for you to get a title loan using these options.
Pennsylvania Title Loan Requirements
Title loans are the easiest loans to obtain. If you meet the following requirements, you are eligible to use your vehicle’s title to secure a loan.
- Do you have a clear vehicle title?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Do you have a state-issued identification card or a valid driver’s license?
- Do you have a verifiable source of income?
- Do you own your vehicle?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to these questions, you meet the requirements for most title loans. A surefire way to determine your eligibility is to complete an online application.
Keeping Your Car with a Title Loan
As you can tell from the title loan requirements, it is not difficult to secure a title loan. However, preventing your title loan from going into default is another matter.
When you sign for a title loan, you must be vigilant about repaying it on time. Here are a few tips:
- Shop around for an affordable title loan interest rate.
- Only borrow an amount of money that you can afford to repay.
- Repay your loan early.
Join the thousands of people in Pennsylvania who have received a title loan. Apply today.