Childcare is a necessity, not a luxury, so it’s something that absolutely has to be paid. But, it’s getting harder and harder to afford because childcare costs are now higher than tuition at many state colleges. How does the average working adult make it without getting behind on other bills? Many don’t, and they struggle to keep from going into debt. Good thing title loans in Lewes are an option.
What are Title Loans Lewes?
Title loans in Lewes are a great way to get fast cash when you’re in need. Using your vehicle as collateral, you will get the title certificate to the lender in exchange for the loan money. When you pay off the loan, the lender returns your title. Because you have put up a car, truck or motorcycle to secure the loan, lenders choose not to do credit checks. Not only does this shave time off of loan processing, it opens up loan approval to people with poor credit who are normally rejected for financing. Requirements for title loans in LOCATION are minimal. You need to be 18, have a job or get money from another source, such as a pension or alimony. Applicants also need to own the vehicle they use as collateral, and it must be lien-free.
Title Loans Lewes Applications
To get your hands on the money you need, you start with our online application for title loans in Lewes. Just pick your vehicle’s make, model, and other specs, and add the mileage. Give us your name and some contact information, and we give you a loan estimate. Once you have the estimate, we can work out a final loan offer that meets your needs. This includes setting a payment plan that works for you and us. Finally, you get to collect your loan cash. And, it won’t take long because most of our loans are handed out the same day the borrower completes the application.
Delaware Legal Information
- Lenders are required to give borrowers a written account of the loan process before they sign an actual loan agreement. Lenders are barred from telling borrowers that they will pursue legal action for delinquent accounts.
- Borrowers can cancel a title loan by returning the cash within one business day of accepting the money. When a borrower defaults on a loan, they will be offered a workout arrangement by their lender. Under the arrangement, the borrower pays 10 percent or more toward their loan balance every month. If they fail to honor the arrangement, the lender can repossess and sell their vehicle.
Benefits of Title Loans
- There is no waiting with title loans in Delaware because you can apply online. That means you are always first in line.
- With a short application and very simple processing, most borrowers go from submitting an application to collecting their money in the same day.
- We don’t check your credit. It doesn’t matter when it comes to title loans because everything centers on the vehicle used as collateral. So, if your credit is poor or bad, you can still get a loan.
- Getting a title loan lets you get the money you need without having to ask family or friends for money.
- Getting a title loan lets you avoid the lengthier process of trying to get a bank loan. Plus, title loans have a much higher approval rate than banks.
- You get to roll over your title loan if you find that your original loan term is too short.
- You get to keep your vehicle so you’re not stranded while paying off the loan.