Old Man Winter has arrived, and with him comes all sorts of expenses. For example, too bad you didn’t list to the advice of the local meteorologist who said to protect your pipes. They burst, and you have a cold, wet mess on your hands. The first step in getting repairs made is to grab your wallet because insurance probably won’t give you as much help as you think. Many homeowner policies cover water damage, but not pipe replacement. And, if the pipes burst because of negligence, you could be on your own. Fortunately, the money you need to repair your property is available through title loans in Milford.
What are Title Loans Milford?
Title loans in Milford are a great way to get money by using the equity in your car, truck or SUV. Just give the title certificate to the lender to hold while you make payments. When you pay everything back, the lender gives you the title. There is no credit check to hold you back from being approved if you have bad credit, and the loans are typically approved the same day you apply.
- Vehicles used to secure the loan must be owned by the applicant.
- Applicant must be employed or get money from another source, such as unemployment benefits.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
Title Loans Milford Applications
Unlike other loan types with long, complicated applications, ours is very simple. You can finish applying for title loans in Dover and Milford in only minutes because we make it easy for you to choose the type of vehicle you have and its mileage. We use this information to determine a general value for your car and offer you a loan quote. After you get it, we can discuss a more permanent number and set up a payment plan. Very little time passes from when you start the application until you finish the loan process. In fact, in less than 24 hours, most applicants already have their money.
- Delaware sets maximum loan terms at six months, including loans that are rolled over.
- A borrower has the right to back out of a title loan agreement, but they must do so within one business day of accepting the loan. They must pay back the entire loan balance when they cancel the loan. The lender is not allowed to charge the borrower a cancellation fee.
- If a loan goes into default, the lender must offer the customer a workout agreement before repossessing the borrower’s vehicle. This agreement requires the borrower to repay at least 10 percent of their outstanding balance per month. The borrower has 10 days to accept the agreement.
Title Loan Benefits
You get the money without any hassle. If you have the main requirement, which is a vehicle to use as collateral, the loan is practically yours. When you apply for other types of loans, you can expect more paperwork, more questions about your financial situation and income, and you can expect to have your credit checked. Title lenders don’t check your credit because we don’t need to know what’s there. If you have the collateral for a title loan, we can work with you.
Our loan terms are short to help you fix a quick money issue, but we’re open to giving you more time. If you have the need, just let us know. We can roll your loan over. In fact, with the original loan term and the roll-overs available, you can get up to 180 days to pay us back.