Working in sales is great if you have the skill for it because those commission checks can be very nice. But, if you only work on commission, and sales are down right now, you might find yourself running low on money. There is a great way to get extra cash when you need it, and you won’t have to sell anything to get the money. Just check out title loans in Seaford.
What are Title Loans Seaford?
Using your valuable vehicle as collateral for a loan is the basis of title loans in Seaford. You pledge the vehicle, and give the title to the lender to keep while you make loan payments. When the loan is paid off, the lender gives you back the title. Because the loan is based mainly on your vehicle’s value, you get to skip the credit check used with other loans. If you have good credit, this is an extra bonus because it speeds up the loan process, but if you have bad credit, it means you finally have an easy path to loan approval.
All title loan applicants must own the vehicle they use as collateral, and their name should be on registration documents. The vehicle should be lien-free. Applicants must be 18 or older, and they must have a job or another type of income, such as alimony payments.
Title Loans Seaford Applications
You know how much money you need, and when you apply for title loans in Delaware, you can find out in minutes how much money you can get. If the amount works for you, let’s talk. We’ll answer any questions you have, get more information about your vehicle and income, and we’ll help you set up a payment plan. Our entire process takes very little time. In fact, within 24 hours or less, you will most likely have the money in hand.
Borrowers have the legal right to cancel a loan within one business day of taking the loan money. They must repay all loan money when they cancel, and the lender is prohibited from charging them a cancellation fee.
Before repossessing a vehicle, lenders must offer clients who are in default a workout agreement. This lets the borrower pay down their balance by 10 percent a month. However, if the client defaults on the workout plan, the lender can repossess the vehicle and sell it to recover their losses. Any money left over after the lender gets their amount due will go to the borrower.
Title Loan Benefits
- You get the money you need very fast. Most of our clients receive a cash payout in a day or less.
- There’s no credit check. Your loan is based on the vehicle you put up as collateral. Applicants with a few dings on their credit report will really benefit from this because they are usually turned down for credit by traditional lenders.
- You get to keep your car. We don’t need it as long as we have the title, and why should you be deprived of transportation during your loan payoff?
- It’s all private and discreet. We don’t tell others your financial business.
- You get to let go of the stress and worry about not having enough money because you actually get the money you need.
- Loan terms are short, and it’s great if you make the payoff deadline. But, if you need more time, that’s also fine. Just let us know so we can roll your loan over. This gives you a new deadline and more time to pay off the loan.