When you planned for your retirement, you did not budget money to take care of elderly parents during their golden years. While it’s a labor of love for you, the cash being drained from your bank account is not making you happy. At this rate, you may have to keep working indefinitely. What you need is a solution to your money problems. One possible fix is title loans in Selbyville.
What are Title Loans Selbyville?
Title loans in Selbyville allow you to get a loan based on the equity in your car, truck or other motor vehicles. Loan amounts are based on the value of your vehicle. While you pay back the loan, your lender temporarily keeps your title certificate, which they return when you pay off the loan. One difference between title loans and standard loans is the lack of a credit check. Title lenders don’t need to know how much money you owe or how well you pay your bills in order to lend you money because title loans are collateral-based. The other requirements to get title loans in Selbyville are to be at least 18 years old and have a job or another source of income. Also, make sure you own the car you put up as collateral.
Title Loans Selbyville Applications
Whether you call it easy money or fast cash, title loans in Selbyville can put money in your hands the same day you apply. The key is to apply. Our applications only require you to pick the make, model, style and year of your vehicle and add the mileage. We need your name and a way to keep in touch with you. After you finishing the application, we give you the estimate of cash you can get. Then, we take care of the rest of the loan details, including when you will make payments. Our last step it to put the loan money in your hands.
Delaware Legal Information
- Loans, including those that are rolled over, have a maximum loan term of 180 days.
- Lenders must give the borrower a written statement explaining their title loan before the borrower signs the loan agreement.
- There is no maximum interest rate.
- Lenders are prohibited from threatening to take legal action against customers whose accounts are in arrears.
- Lenders must offer borrowers an arrangement to correct their account before repossessing a vehicle. The borrower has 10 days to agree to the arrangement and must pay 10 percent or more on the balance of the loan every month.
Title Loan Benefits
- Fast and easy are the two best words to describe title loans in Delaware. Loans are processed extremely fast. Most don’t take longer than a day. They’re easy to get because they are based on the collateral provided by the borrower.
- One thing that sets title loans apart from mainstream lending options is the credit check. Banks run your credit to see how well you pay debts now and how well you’ve paid in the past. They use this information to determine if you are worthy of them extending you a line of credit. Title lenders don’t need to know who you owe and if you pay on time. Our loans are collateral-based.
- We’re flexible with the time it takes you to pay us back. If your original loan term turns out to be too short, let us know. We can roll over the loan to give you enough time to make all payments.
- No need to leave your car with us just to get a loan. We’re okay with just keeping the title, so you keep the car.